Total Pageviews

Search

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Accident

It is always good to study in the morning with a cup of hot tea and ocean waves as background sound. BUT!! woken up by the "World Heavyweight Spamming Champion" instead of my alarm doesn't sound good.

I finally got my phone installed with older version of iOS and reformat my pc for the third time this year, without much thought. Something gone wrong when I realized that the backup files weren't saved in my external hard disc drive which means all the photos and my memories at Perth are all gone. I tried hard to find from one folder to another, hoping for miracle but the files didn't appear. My phone is now a phone without anything. RUBBISH!!

Maybe it is a sign from God asking me not to look backward. "Think positively!" That's what my aunt always say.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment